Ryan Maule, BS

Ryan Maule, B.S.

TOPIC: Principles of Business

For nearly 20 years, Ryan Maule, Integrity Doctors President, has been working in the chiropractic industry helping doctors to build their practices based on a patient-focused mindset using the same tricks and strategies he has created and mastered over the years that have helped thousands of offices explode with success. Maule is a nationally recognized, and highly sought-after motivational speaker, host of the popular “Expect Awesome” Podcast, and the president of Integrity Doctors, the world’s largest chiropractic business consulting company. 

Over the last 17 years, Maule has been blessed to speak and work alongside some of the biggest names in the speaking industry including top motivators, bestselling authors, professional athletes, and Olympic champions like Carly Patterson, who lauded, “I am so happy I got to hear Ryan speak…it has stuck with me, and I definitely want to make sure I am fueling myself with the right things!” 

Maule has even won international acclaim with awards in both chiropractic education and marketing, for his ability to communicate and impact the masses. These awards include being a three-time bronze Telly Award winner for outstanding achievement in patient education, two-time Web Award winner for outstanding achievement in web marketing, and Mobile Web Award winner for outstanding achievement in mobile app design. He knows what it takes to succeed in the chiropractic industry, and loves sharing that knowledge with others so they can achieve their dreams too.